Author Topic: Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko meets President the Kremlin-based midget  (Read 1945 times)

Offline SilverBullet

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 102
Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko made an official visit to the Russian Federation on 20 February 2008 and met with President the Kremlin-based midget.

Prime Minister Yulia Tymoshenko has commissioned the Cabinet members to form priority directions of cooperation between governments of Ukraine and Russia within a month. Opening the Government sitting on Friday, the Prime Minister noted that such priorities should be worked through in close cooperation with relevant ministries of the Russian Government. Yulia Tymoshenko told that already in April the Government of Ukraine would invite the Russian Government delegation chaired by the Prime Minister of the Russian Federation for holding the third session of the Inter-State Economic Committee. During this session, according to her, priority directions for cooperation between Ukraine and Russian can be approved. “I ask all ministers to join to this activity”.

http://www.tymoshenko.com.ua/eng/news/first/5289/

For more political information from the Prime Minister:

http://www.tymoshenko.com.ua/eng/

В чужо́й монасты́рь со свои́м уста́вом не хо́дят.
When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

Век живи́ — век учи́сь.
Live and learn.

ecocks

Oh my God, Mr. President! That's certainly the biggest..uh..table, I've ever used at a meeting for two. 

Bet the photographers had to dig for a wide-angle lens!   :o

Offline Claus

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2616
  • -Receive: 801
Yes, it shows the distance  ;) - and the third guy, is that the interpreter  ::)?
j'y suis, j'y reste!

Offline SilverBullet

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 55
  • -Receive: 102
I would have preferred to be at a closer range. Yulia is the most elegant Premier Minister in the WHOLE world  :) Her devoted fans say that there is 100-year between someone of Yulia's calibre.  ::) What's is amazing is that she started out as an engineer in her home town Dnipropetrovsk, where she started a chain of video rental stores.

Last time I visited her home town I did not see any video stores with her name but I noticed that the local indoor skating rink had the Olympic Rings on display, in honor of Ukraine's only gold medal winner to date. Winter Olympics 1994, Lillehammer, Norway where Oksana Baiul won gold at the age of 15 beating the favorite US skater Nancy Kerrigan who was involved in the soap drama with Tanya Hardning at that time (got hit with a basebal bat). Today Oksana lives in New Jersey when she is not frequenting the hot spots in Kyiv.  :) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oksana_Baiul Ukrainian women just the best!!!!  :D

В чужо́й монасты́рь со свои́м уста́вом не хо́дят.
When in Rome, do as the Romans do.

Век живи́ — век учи́сь.
Live and learn.