Author Topic: On Sale Now! Renounce US citizenship for merely $450  (Read 2510 times)

Offline clanholmes

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 768
  • -Receive: 1067
Re: On Sale Now! Renounce US citizenship for merely $450
« Reply #15 on: 20:51 28-May-2012 »
Don't prospecitve immigrants have to hitch a ride on some leaky boatfull  of homeless, exiled terrorists with poor personal hygiene, to enter Canada these days?

After the 2008 Housing crisis, don't most Americans fit this criteria? They are religious zealot clutching on their bibles and guns as your president would say.
I know nothing except the fact of my ignorance.
Socrates

Read, but not write

Offline misterb

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 313
  • -Receive: 346
« Reply #16 on: 22:17 28-May-2012 »
Don't prospecitve immigrants have to hitch a ride on some leaky boatfull  of homeless, exiled terrorists with poor personal hygiene, to enter Canada these days?

Canadian immigration has been tightened greatly since our turd of a Prime Minister has taken power. And I say 'power' because he is the closest thing to a fascist that we could have been handed. More difficult to immigrate to Canada now than it is to the US.

Offline clanholmes

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #17 on: 23:30 28-May-2012 »

Canadian immigration has been tightened greatly since our turd of a Prime Minister has taken power. And I say 'power' because he is the closest thing to a fascist that we could have been handed. More difficult to immigrate to Canada now than it is to the US.

He is more like Stalin.
Socrates

Read, but not write

Offline David Rochlin

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1001
  • -Receive: 1317
  • Statue of the Motherland
« Reply #18 on: 00:22 29-May-2012 »

After the 2008 Housing crisis, don't most Americans fit this criteria? They are religious zealot clutching on their bibles and guns as your president would say.

It is only maybe 40% at most, and if Obama thought he could get their votes, he would probably drive a pickup truck with a chicken wire cage full of dogs, and do a photo Op like Sarah Palin did, at the turkey slaughterhouse, for Thanksgiving Day.

Offline MWDabbs

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 217
  • -Receive: 285
    • Opera Mobile Store Blog
« Reply #19 on: 01:24 29-May-2012 »
US citizens have a hard time sneaking past the US Coast Guard with all the drones and other surveillance...  the journey from Seattle to Vancouver is virtually impossible, in fact, no Americans seeking asylum have managed to get to Canada by boat. 

Rumor has it that a number of Americans did make it across disguised as tourists.  Their remains were later found, eaten by a pack of wolves. 

We cannot afford governments that cannot afford to take care of our veterans.

Offline clanholmes

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #20 on: 03:53 29-May-2012 »
US citizens have a hard time sneaking past the US Coast Guard with all the drones and other surveillance...  the journey from Seattle to Vancouver is virtually impossible, in fact, no Americans seeking asylum have managed to get to Canada by boat. 

Rumor has it that a number of Americans did make it across disguised as tourists.  Their remains were later found, eaten by a pack of wolves.

Simple we ask them if they want something to drink, if they say Soda, they are shot.
Socrates

Read, but not write

Offline Tnic

• Rogue Moderator at large
  • Global Moderator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 4042
  • -Receive: 1742
  • Gainfully unemployed
« Reply #21 on: 06:44 29-May-2012 »

Simple we ask them if they want something to drink, if they say Soda, they are shot.

The successful ones ask for Molson's, eh.  And blend in.
Recent science has shown that saliva causes cancer, but only swallowed in small amounts over a long period of time.

Offline clanholmes

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
« Reply #22 on: 07:09 29-May-2012 »

We say Pop, not soda.
The successful ones ask for Molson's, eh.  And blend in.
Socrates

Read, but not write