Author Topic: Say Hi to Mugabe, your new tourist director - come along now - it's painless...  (Read 1039 times)

Offline MWDabbs

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 217
  • -Receive: 285
    • Opera Mobile Store Blog
http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2012/may/29/robert-mugabe-un-international-envoy-tourism

The news just gets better and better.  Robert Mugabe - the UN's Leader on Tourism.

Now featuring new vacation packages like

*  An all inclusive "Week in the Somali Navy"
*  The Fukushima Disaster - Up Close and Personal - handing out free fuel rods as souveniers...
*  The "Extreme Golf Package" - take your clubs deep into the heart of Africa dressed up as an endangered species, blend in with the natural wild life, as illegal hunters and smugglers try to skin your hide on a specially designed 18 hole golf-course, where everything is in the "rough".
*  "Special VIP Package - President for a Day" - see what it was like to be President John F. Kennedy - re-enacting his motorcade through Dallas on November 22, 1963.

We cannot afford governments that cannot afford to take care of our veterans.

Offline P-N

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 634
  • -Receive: 2266
  • Cogito Ergo Sum
    • Odessatalk
Ah the irony of Robert Mugabe becoming the UN International Envoy for Tourism.  A man who is subject to a travel ban from most right-thinking nations.

One more lunatic getting yet another unwarranted leadership role in the international asylum.  ::)
« Last Edit: 23:26 29-May-2012 by P-N »
"When surrounded by the dark void of the willfully blind, it does not excuse those that are a spark of light their duty to shine" - Me

Online David Rochlin

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1001
  • -Receive: 1317
  • Statue of the Motherland
Some years ago Mugabe actually proposed a tour package for Westerners visiting his country.  He promoted a tour in which fat white people would visit farms that had been stolen from white farmers and bestowed upon his cronies.  The farms had been losing money since confiscation.    The white tourists would volunteer to work in the fields for free, to lose weight.  They would be working out at fat farms, literally.

Offline kyivkpic

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1605
  • -Receive: 1502
you are all racist. You are just upset bcuz he is black.
Твоя голова всегда в ответе за то, куда сядет твой зад.

Online David Rochlin

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1001
  • -Receive: 1317
  • Statue of the Motherland
It would be more disturbing, somehow, if Mugabe were a white man.

Online Fraucha

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 3116
  • -Receive: 4846
  • What's the future ever done for me?
Zim  bab   we    it just sounds cool, hence the job I guess.
Peace is the failure of the military to convince the government that it can and should kick its enemies ass.