Author Topic: Baroque music & Gastronomic French dinner, Charity Event Lviv  (Read 657 times)

Offline BobLviv

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 173
  • -Receive: 139
  • Feel free to contact me about anything interesting
Dear Lady, dear Gentleman,
It?s a great pleasure for me to invite you for the most exclusive VIP event in Lviv and in Ukraine.
Theme is "Baroque music & Gastronomic French dinner". The registration for this event is mandatory. It?s limited to maximum 100 guests.
The reception is in the pure 18? Century French tradition in the marvellous Potocki Palace on the 24th of March. (Kopernika street 15 in Lviv). You will enjoy a concert brought to you by world?s best violinist Marko Komonko and the Lemberg Sinfonietta. The dinner you will enjoy after the concert, is a 3 stars Michelin dinner inclusive wine .
This event will support the acquisition of Braille printers for school #100 for blind children in Lviv via the Rotary club ?Lviv International Rotary club? .
Please open the Facebook link to have more information and to register. If you register please mention on invitation ?Bob van der Flier?.
More info and registration

Offline BobLviv

• Subscriber
  • Expat VSOP
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 173
  • -Receive: 139
  • Feel free to contact me about anything interesting
The coming days the registration will be closed.
Don't be late ;)

Tnic

Grastronomic Michelins? 

Steel or poly belted radials served with lug nuts and a wonderful WD40 sauce.  :D