Author Topic: Security Alert ? U.S. Embassy Kyiv, Ukraine (April 26, 2019)  (Read 737 times)

Offline AkMike

• Administrator
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 2462
  • -Receive: 1867
Security Alert ? U.S. Embassy Kyiv, Ukraine (April 26, 2019)
Home | News & Events | Security Alert ? U.S. Embassy Kyiv, Ukraine (April 26, 2019)

Event:  There has been an uptick in unconfirmed bomb threat reports around Ukraine, including airports, government buildings, and several metro stations.

Actions to Take:

Avoid crowds.
Expect heavier than normal police presence.
Expect street closures, restrictions, and searches.
Be aware of your surroundings.
Follow local law enforcement instructions.
Monitor local media for updates.
Assistance:

U.S. Embassy ? Kyiv, Ukraine
+380-44-521-5566

https://ua.usembassy.gov/security-alert-u-s-embassy-kyiv-ukraine-april-26-2019/?fbclid=IwAR0CbB8fQZLFKdKfLV0dUOJQ8tPoT_hHLq-P4F9NpsWCTwHNPI6865qmCCI#.XMM009yoQMw.facebook

In Russia we only had two TV channels. Channel One was propaganda. Channel Two consisted of a KGB officer telling you: Turn back at once to Channel One. Yakov Smirnoff

Online David Rochlin

• Subscriber
  • I live here
  • Thank You
  • -Given: 1001
  • -Receive: 1317
  • Statue of the Motherland
Hmm, just in time for my arrival in a week or so.  It seems like Zelenskiy's first miscalculation was expecting the Kremlin-based midget to be happy about a President from the Russian world waving an olive branch.  Maybe the traditional handshake and prisoner exchange is not gonna happen immediately. 
Perhaps if Zelenskiy offers to headline the Kremlin-based midget's birthday party in October?